New Product News
both low cost and a small form factor. It also enables upgrades
to higher speed wireless networks, such as 802.11g. The
NBWLAN- 100 development board is $249.00 and includes
the WiFi card. The NBWLAN is part of the NetBurner
Network Development Kit that includes an Integrated
Development Environment (IDE), RTOS, TCP/IP stack, web
server, C/C++ compiler, debugger, and deployment tools.
For more information, contact:
5405 Morehouse Dr.
San Diego, CA 92121
Circle #133 on the Reader Service Card.
sales of three year warrantied test equipment products and
prototyping design trainers and breadboards — has just
released a new Advanced Proto-Board Design Trainer.
The model PB-505 has a retail price of $475.00, but offers
a significant group of exceptional features and functions for
bench circuit design in engineering and R&D labs, as well as
for many colleges, universities, and vocational schools where
electronic engineering and computer engineering courses are
offered. Housed in a rugged steel case, the PB-505 offers a
lifetime guarantee on all breadboarding sockets and a three
year warranty on all other parts and workmanship. Included
with this advanced trainer — which is ideal for higher levels
of analog, digital, and microprocessor circuit design — is:
Global Specialties — a leader
in the manufacturing and
• Expandable, removable breadboard area
• Built-in, multi-waveform function generator
• Quad voltage power supplies — three DC variable and
• Built-in logic probe with pulse capture
• Two open collector output pulsers
• Eight channel logic indicators
• Eight individual SPDT logic switches and two SPDT
• BCD to seven segment decoder LCD display
• Built-in speaker, 1K and 10K variable potentiometers
NUTS & VOLTS
Circle #147 on the Reader Service Card.