• Standard frequency 154.570
MHz or 154.600 MHz (
• Other frequencies from 120 MHz
to 175 MHz.
• Data rates up to 5 kbps for
• Usable range over 1 km.
• Fully screened.
• Low power requirements.
• 25 kHz channel spacing.
• Feature-rich interface (true analog
and/or digital baseband).
• Multi-use radio service.
• Industrial telemetry and
• High-end security systems.
• Vehicle data up/download.
• ROV/machinery controls.
A technical summary is:
• Fully integrated sigma-delta PLL
synthesizer based design.
• High stability TCXO reference.
• Transmit power: + 13 dBm ( 20 m W)
• Image rejection: > 70 dB
• Receiver sensitivity: -120 dBm (for
12 dB SINAD)
• RSSI output with > 50 dBm range
• Supply: 3.3V - 15V 30 mA
transmit, 18 mA receive
• Dimensions: 33 x 23 x 11 mm
Ironwood Electronics recently introduced a new QFN socket
addressing high performance
requirements for testing QFN devices
— the CBT-QFN-7039. The contactor is
a stamped spring pin with 17 gram
actuation force per ball, and a cycle
life of 50,000 insertions. The self
inductance of the contactor is 0.75
nH, insertion loss <1 dB at 31. 7 GHz.
The current capacity of each
April 2015 23
Includes the MDE8051 training board, power
supply, serial cable
Purchase Orders are accepted from Educational Institutions,
US Government and Research Centers
Stock Drive Products
Setting Ideas Into Motion
One-Stop Shop for
no minimum requirement
NATIONAL RF, INC.
CUSTOMER PUTS IT IN A MEAT CAN!!
Visit www.NationalRF.com for this
and other Radio Products!
The 75-NS- 3
covers 3. 5
11 MHz and
is offered as
MINI HF RADIO
For more information, contact:
Continued on page 47