The new ME Labs Advanced D-Stick is a superior development tool for those programming with
Microchip’s 40-pin PIC18F47K40. As with their Standard
(PIC16F1937) D-Stick, this compact, simple, and easy-to-use module includes a USB onboard programmer and
virtual COM port which provides an alternative to
connecting a serial port, programmer, power supply, etc.,
to a solderless breadboard for project development.
After development, simply replace the D-Stick
with the pinout-compatible PIC18F47K40 for
Please note that use of the Advanced D-Stick
requires the PBP3.1 Gold Edition or other compiler
software that supports the PIC18F47K40 (C
The Advanced D-Stick includes a 6' micro USB
cord and is priced at $49.99.
• Advanced version is based on the
PIC18F47K40, supported by PBP3 Gold
Edition 3.1 (sold separately).
• Pinout is identical to Microchip’s standard
• Round machined pins are easy on spring
contacts, allowing for multiple insertion cycles.
• Built-in micro USB port supplies power, a
programming connection, and a virtual COM port.
• Suitable for serial in-circuit debugging.
• 128K of code space, 3728 bytes RAM, and 1024
bytes Data EEPROM.
• Three eight-bit timers, four 16-bit timers, and two
• Peripheral Pin Select (PPS) allows relocation of
peripheral I/O pins.
• 64 MHz internal clock.
• Example programs provided.
RIGOL Technologies introduces its new DS2000E Series Oscilloscope: a two-channel scope that is
available at either 100 MHz or 200 MHz bandwidths. All
models provide two analog channels with 50Ω input
Stock Drive Products
Setting Ideas Into Motion
One-Stop Shop for
no minimum requirement
Continued on page 40
November 2017 15
For more information, contact: