The Microchip name and logo and the Microchip logo are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Incorporated in the U.S. A. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their registered owners.
© 2017 Microchip Technology Inc. All rights reserved. 12/17
The PIC16F18456 product family features high-resolution analog and Core
Independent Peripherals (CIPs). CIPs simplify the implementation of common
system functions done in hardware—reducing code, validation time, core
overhead and power consumption.
• 12-bit ADC with Computation automates analog signal analysis
for real-time system response
• Memory Access Partition (MAP) – customizable partition/code
protection of bootloader
• Device Information Area (DIA) – stores unique device ID and calibration values
• Low-power features and multiple communication interfaces
• Quick code development with the MPLAB® Code Configurator
• Up to 28 KB Flash and 2 KB SRAM
With Sensor Designs