• Scaling and offsetting to view 50mV full scale offset to any value between
– 8 and + 8 V.
• Gain automatically set from 20mV to 800V full scale.
• Offset automatically set from 0 to ± 4 or 40V in 10/100 mV increments
(e.g. 20 mV superimposed on 3V DC).
• Analog triggering to 1% of display ht, with LP, HP or noise filter.
• Ext. trigger, adjustable from 0 to ±20V in 40 mV increments.
• Simultaneous 8 x digital inputs sampling at 100 MSa/s (threshold 0 to 8 V;
10 mV increments)
• Hardware trigger on rising or falling edge on any input signal, digital input
combination and a min or max duration.
• A rear panel I/O connector with a 100 Mbit/s bi-directional LVDS/RS422
link, and three RS422 outputs defaulting to sampling started, trigger received
and sampling stopped.
• Each channel (two analog, trigger and 8 digital) includes 4M samples of
storage, providing up to 40 ms of simultaneous storage for all channels, with
10 ns resolution.
• The sample storage may be allocated as between 2 to 1000 frames
varying in size from 2M to 4000 samples. These may be used as a
history store for reviewing previously captured signals, or to capture
up to 1000 trigger events with a minimal 2 µs inter-frame delay, while
maintaining time relative to the first trigger for all succeeding frames.
• 25 MHz 5th order Anti-alias filter for improved Spectrum Analysis performance.
• Triggered LED and Power LED on the front panel.
• Input power range from 6 ~ 12V, 5W provided by a universal mains adaptor.
• Low jitter (1 ps rms) sampling clock for 70 dB spurious free dynamic range.
• Self calibration to ensure DC performance specifications is met.
• An optional plug-in signal generator, 0-10MHz, sine, square or triangle; sweep.
Cleverscope software resources include:
• Separate, freely moveable and resizable windows to display the signal,
a zoomed signal view, and the frequency spectrum of the signal, and
• Spectrum analysis with conditioning windows - log or linear.
• Signal averaging (exponential, block and peak hold) and LPF.
• Math calc including + - / * sqrt, integral, differential, and filtering.
• Signal msmt, including Pk-Pk, RMS, DC, pulse width, T and F.
• Copy and Paste graphic or data to other applications.
• Save and Open from disk.
• User defined units, signal names and scaling (offset and gain).
• Text annotation of each graph.
• Web server for remote viewing of LAN connected unit.
PC oscilloscope and logic analyzer
Cleverscope CS328 is a new USB- connected PC
based mixed signal oscilloscope which brings benefits
to the user that are unavailable from traditional
stand-alone oscilloscopes and most scope-adapters. This innovative approach delivers an
unbeatable combination of affordability, ease of use
and documentation of test results with the simple
"Copy and Paste" simplicity. Display analog, real-time
math-modified, and digital signals together!
• 2 x 10-bit, self-calibrating A/D channels -
100 MSa/s simultaneously!
• 8 digital inputs - 100 MSa/s simultaneously!
• Huge 4M Samples storage per channel – drill
• Simple "Copy and Paste" into other applications
such as Word, Excel
• Highly flexible mixed-signal triggering, scope
and spectrum display.
• View small ac signals on large ac or dc offset
• Built-in math capability - multiple display:
A-B, invert, differential, integrals, etc.
• Includes all probes cables power supply, s/w,
• Optional Signal/sweep generator CS700
Sine, Square: 0.2Hz–10MHz
Triangle: 0.2Hz – 1MHz -
Frequency Shift, Phase Shift - great for filter,
amplifier testing! +$199.00
“CS328 is absolutely wonderful, I’m thrilled to
bits with it. The software is light-years in front
of that (other PC scope). The Math function
makes me almost believe I’m using a LxCxxx.”
Roger – EFE Ltd
CS328 - usually $1045 - only $99
'2005 Best New Product' award!
Saelig Company, Inc. 1160-D2 Pittsford-Victor Rd., Pittsford, NY 145
Tel: 585-385-1750 Fax: 585-385-1768 Email: email@example.com
See our latest products at: www.saelig.co