Parallax’s new HB- 25 Motor Controller is our single best
solution for DC motor control. This module is dependable, and
highly-compatible with BASIC Stamp® microcontrollers. The
HB- 25 has the following specifications:
0.5 HP Max – No Minimum
6.0 VDC min – 16.0 VDC max
N/A – Internal Regulator
25A Continuous 35A Surge ( 13.8v)
50 mA @ 6v 80mA @ 13.8v (fan on)
1.0ms Full Reverse, 1.5ms Neutral (Off),
2.0ms Full Forward
Pulse Refresh Rate:
N/A - Single Pulse Operation
Single/Dual Motor Control
Over Voltage, Over Current, Over Temp.
Power (Green), Fault (Red)
Mini ATC Standard
Forced Air – Ball Bearing Fan
Screw Post with 35A Rating
2.5oz ( 71 grams)
1.6” x 1.6” x 1.9”
2ea 6-32 screws on .800” centers
Fuses (5A, 10A, 15A, 25A), Terminal Lugs ( 4)
The HB- 25 has these additional special features:
• Single pulse required to set motor speed.
• A single BASIC Stamp port can control two HB- 25’s.
• On-board fuse and full rating terminal lugs.
• Works with any size motor up to 1/2 HP.
• Contains both H-Bridge and Controller.
• Connector allows you to daisy chain two HB- 25’s.
Order online at www.parallax.com or call
our sales deartment toll-free 888-512-1024
(Mon-Fri, 7am-5pm, Pacific Time).
BASIC Stamp is a registered trademark of Parallax, Inc.