The PRIMER Trainer is now New & Improved
and even easier to use. The PRIMER is
a flexible instructional tool featured
in Prentice Hall textbooks and used
by colleges and universities
around the world. Ruggedly
designed to resist wear, the
PRIMER supports several
languages. A comprehensive
Self Instruction Manual and an Primer
Applications Manual provides Training
lessons, theory, and sample code Kit starting
for a number of Hands-On lab projects. at $120.00 USD
Scan Keypad Input & Write to a Display
Detect Light Levels with a Photocell
Control Motor Speed using Back EMF
Design a Waveform Generator
Bus Interface an 8255 PPI
Construct a Capacitance Meter
Interface and Control Stepper Motors
Design a DTMF Autodialer / Controller
Programming a Reaction Time Tester
2390 EMAC Way, Carbondale, IL 62901
World Wide Web: www.emacinc.com
PIC Programming Made Easy!
Proton+ PICBASIC Development Suite
Next Generation IDE
Proton IDE is a professional
and powerful visual Integrated
Development Environment (IDE)
which has been designed specifically
for the Proton Plus compiler. Proton
IDE accelerates product development
in a comfortable user environment
without compromising performance,
flexibility or control.
• Code Explorer
• Compiler Results
• Programmer Integration
• Integrated Bootloader
• Serial Communicator
• Online Updating
• Plugin Architecture
• Real Time Simulation Support
Visit www.r4systems.com to see
our latest Proton+ projects
SAVE TIME WITH
END TO END
NEW IDE - New IDE makes
development using Proton+
even faster and more intuitive!
COMPILER - The popular
Proton+ compiler has
enhanced support for I2 C,
SPI, Dallas 1- wire bus, RS232,
X10, Compact Flash
Memory Cards and USB.
VIRTUAL SIMULATION -
Simulate your project in
Real Time using the integrate
Proteus Virtual PIC Boards.
EASY TO USE
CAD TOOLS AT
Schematic and PCB Layout
• Powerful and flexible schematic capture.
• Auto-component placement. • Rip-up and Retry PCB routing.
• Polygonal gridless ground planes.
• Library of over 8000 schematic and 1000 PCB foot prints.
• Bill of materials, DRC reports and more.
Mixed Mode SPICE Circuit Simulation
• Berkeley SPICE3F5 simulator with custom extensions for true
mixed mode and interactive simulation.
• Six virtual instruments and 14 graph based analysis types.
• 6,000 models including TTL, CMOS and PLD digital parts.
• Fully compatible with manufacturers’ SPICE models.
Proteus VSM - Co-simulation & debugging for popular Micro-Controllers
• Supports PIC16 & PIC12, AVR, 8051, HC11 and ARM micro-controllers.
• Latest version includes 40 new PIC18's.
• Co-simulate target firmware with your hardware design.
• Includes interactive peripheral models for LED and LCD displays,
switches, keypads, virtual terminal and much, much more.
• Provides source level debugging for popular compilers and
assemblers from Hi Tech PICC, Crownhill, IAR, Keil and others.
• Proteus PCB design includes an interface to the Electra Gridless
FREE DOWNLOADABLE DEMO! Save Time. Save Money.
Proteus Starter Kit – $199 • Complete Systems from $499
“This is clearly superior in every respect.”
R4 Tel: 905•898•0665 SYSTEMS INC.