ELEXOL Ether I/O 24
UDP/IP controlled digital input/output module featuring three 8-bit ports with 5V level
signal lines. Each of the 24 lines can be independently programmed as either an input
or an output. Connects to any TCP/IP protocol network.
• Supports ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, ICMP and UDP/IP protocols
• Standard 10Base T Ethernet Interface; RJ45 connector
• 24 independently programmable signal lines with configurable CMOS,
TTL or Schmitt Trigger thresholds and programmable pull-ups per line
• Easy connection by three 10-way box headers
• On-board 50MIPS flash micro-controller may be reprogrammed to suit
• Integrated switch-mode voltage regulator allows power supplies from
• User 5V 500mA output to power external interface boards or sensors
• Compact module – 72 x 72 x 24mm
Great range of I/O- 24 peripherals, too...
CONNECTOR/LED BOARD OPTO INPUT BOARD SWITCH/PUSH
Provides screw terminal Provides 8 Opto isolated BUTTON BOARD
connections plus optional either inputs for each of the I/O- 24 Provides 8 switch/push buttons
pull up or pull down resistors and pins with LED indications. with LED indicators showing the
LED port status indication. status of the I/O pin.
Visit our website www.orteches.com
Ortech Education Systems
1119 - 9th Ave. S. • Moorhead, MN 56560
RELAY OUPUT BOARD
Provides 8 isolated relay
contact outputs suitable for a
variety of loads.
November 2006 63